Remodeled kitchen from studs including raising ceiling, placing weight supporting beam to remove 2 walls, and:
- remodeled laundry room to improve layout and traffic flow
- added walk-in pantry
- converted exterior back porch to inside living area
- poured cement to raise flooring level in new living area
- installed wood flooring throughout existing living room, new living area and kitchen
- installed new electrical panels and electric service to remodeled areas
- installed new gas lines for appliance repositions and decommissioned old gas lines
- installed new windows (5) and door in new living area
- added a/c ducting to remodeled areas
- tiled and painted laundry room
- SB was committed to deliver a remodel that matched our vision.
- The conversations around decision points always had a positive focus on what could be done within the constraints to achieve our design goals.
- SB was quick to resolve design or quality items that did not meet our expectations.
- Superior proposal for installing engineered beam to move load-bearing structures above ceiling
- Valuable input regarding laundry room layout and traffic flow
- Valuable input regarding the use of wall space and placement of windows/doors
- Positive conversations around decision points
- Work crew was focused on our remodel almost exclusively, with a few days of exception to address some urgent developments with other clients
- Flooring subcontractor was superb and provided valuable input regarding the wood flooring installation.