Superior Home Renovation in Austin, TX
When it comes to receiving a home renovation in Austin, TX, it is vital for you to work with a contractor that has proven they are capable of delivering the high-quality craft you deserve for your property. With so many Austin remodeling companies out there to choose from, though, how are you able to figure out the right choice for your renovation needs? The answer is to learn about their reputation by seeing what others have said about them.
Specialty Builders understands that when it comes to trusting Austin renovation contractors, seeing is believing. That is why we have worked hard for more than 40 years to build up our reputation as an honest, trusted, and skilled team capable of performing all of the different types of renovation work you require at a competitive price. This has not only helped us to be a successful business for the past four decades but has also helped homeowners and commercial property owners easily find a home renovation company they can turn to when they need to make updates to their space.
Don’t just take our word for it though. We encourage you to take a look below to read just some of the different reviews we’ve received from former and current clients.
- remodeled laundry room to improve layout and traffic flow
- added walk-in pantry
- converted exterior back porch to inside living area
- poured cement to raise flooring level in new living area
- installed wood flooring throughout existing living room, new living area and kitchen
- installed new electrical panels and electric service to remodeled areas
- installed new gas lines for appliance repositions and decommissioned old gas lines
- installed new windows (5) and door in new living area
- added a/c ducting to remodeled areas
- tiled and painted laundry room
- SB was committed to deliver a remodel that matched our vision.
- The conversations around decision points always had a positive focus on what could be done within the constraints to achieve our design goals.
- SB was quick to resolve design or quality items that did not meet our expectations.
- Superior proposal for installing engineered beam to move load-bearing structures above ceiling
- Valuable input regarding laundry room layout and traffic flow
- Valuable input regarding the use of wall space and placement of windows/doors
- Positive conversations around decision points
- Work crew was focused on our remodel almost exclusively, with a few days of exception to address some urgent developments with other clients
- Flooring subcontractor was superb and provided valuable input regarding the wood flooring installation.
Contact us to learn more about our excellent team of residential and commercial remodelers. We proudly serve property owners in Austin, Texas, and the surrounding communities.